TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The event must end by 1:00am. Any band(s) must stop playing and the bar will be closed at 1:00am. All guests must leave the hall by 1:30am and the hall must be vacated by 2:00am. Even though the hall is located in a rural setting, all undue noise must be avoided. Please show our neighbors your respect.
- The hall is a NON-SMOKING facility. If the CFC staff finds anyone smoking in the hall, the Security Deposit of the Lessee will be lost.
- A non-refundable payment for 100% of the Total Rental Fee will be paid upon signing of this agreement. The security deposit will be lost immediately for damages/breakage or any violation of any conditions of this agreement. If there is a cancellation before 4 weeks of the event date, the Lessee will be refunded.
- There are NO ANIMALS/PETS/ATVS/DIRT BIKES/ETC permitted anywhere on the property. If the CFC staff sees any of the above, the Security Deposit of the Lessee will be lost.
- The Liquor Licenses must be obtained by the Lessee when alcoholic beverages are served (regardless of size of event). For Licenses obtained for the hall, no alcoholic beverages are to be taken outside.
The application for Liquor License must be submitted at the L.C.B.O.http://www.agco.on.ca/en/faqs/faqs_sop.aspx
- All liquor, beer and non-alcoholic beverages must be removed from the premises immediately after the function. Leftover food must also be removed immediately after the function. All the garbage must be bagged and thrown into the waste collection container located by the hall parking lot.
- No confetti in the hall or related premises. No alterations or decorations in the hall are to be made without the explicit consent of the CFC Rental Manager. All decorations will have to be removed by the Lessee before vacating the Hall. The existing cultural and hall related items cannot be removed/covered.
- Even though the hall is located in a rural setting, all undue noise must be avoided. Please show our neighbors your respect for their privacy.
- Any damages to the property of the hall/park, including the loss or destruction of furniture, equipment, kitchen supplies, coal/bbq remains on grass, etc by the undersigned, his/her agents, guests, shall be the personal responsibility of the Lessee and the Security Deposit will be lost.
- Immediately after the function the kitchen, bar and storage rooms, and Meat Centre (if rented) must be cleaned, with all used kitchen items must be washed and put into their proper place. The Lessee must obtain wine glasses and tablecloths from a rental company as they are unavailable at the CFC.
- The Lessee is responsible for setting up the tables and chairs to their needs. Do not put them away.
- The Lessor is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen articles nor any expenses incurred.
- The Lessor shall not be responsible for any personal injury which shall be sustained by the Lessee or any servant, agent, guest, employee, customer or other personals that may be upon the premises, or in the said building or the entrances. All risks of any such injury are being assumed by the Lessee in the form of the Event Liability listed on Page 1, who shall hold the Lessor harmless and indemnified.
- For stags, there will be ABSOLUTELY NO ADULT ENTERTAINMENT, strippers, hostesses, etc.
- The Lessee agrees to pay to the Lessor the Total Rental Fee sum stated in the contract as well as the Security Deposit.
- Your event will not be entered in the CFC calendar until the signed contract, proper payment, the Liquor License (if applicable), and the Event Liability Insurance is received.
- All contracts and documents above must be sent directly to the CFC Rental Manager (parish office in person or via mail) and not to any other personnel of the Croatian Franciscan Center.
- If any of the above Terms & Conditions are not fully met by the Lessee, the Croatian Franciscan Center will have the right to retain the Total Rental Fee and Security Deposit.